Etisalat is the UAE national telecommunication company and one of the largest network carriers in UAE. The organization has launched various innovative services one of them is Etisalat business quick pay service.
Today in this blog I would explain how does the Etisalat business quick pay works and what is the benefit for the users. Etisalat business quick pay is the mobile application where the users track their usages and pay the due through it.
Etisalat has launched the two types of quick pay both are equipped to meet expectations of the targeted customers.
- Quick pay personal
- Quick pay business
Feature of Etisalat quick pay personal;
- Pay your Etisalat bill by ATM or use mobile banking or internet banking if you have enabled any bank or financial institution in the UAE.
You may use Etisalat Payment Machines to pay the bills of Etisalat. EPM has a vast network that you might find near your place.
Pay through the money exchange companies including;
- Al Ansari Exchange
- Al Fardan Exchange
- Index Exchange Co
- Joy Alukkas Exchange
- Lari Exchange
- LULU Exchange
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange
- UAE Exchange
- Wall Street Exchange
How to use Etisalat business quick pay?
Download the app from application store on your phone either android or ISO. Register your account and verify it through your phone number. Once you verify now you can see all the services of the Etisalat that you are using.
The app enables you to access your Business Accounts anytime, anywhere. Using this app you can track your service benefits, subscribed add-ons, accounts status, and much more.
Etisalat business quick pay features;
- Full access to all company’s registered accounts
- Manage and monitor all accounts
- Detailed view of usage for calls, data, and messages
- Easy online payment of bills with bulk payment option
- View, share and download bills
- Free navigation without data consumption
- Single Sign-in for an app and Business Online Portal
How does Etisalat quick pay work?
- Quick pay: pay online of the mobile postpaid bill, E-life bills, and landline bills without login your account.
- Autopay: With this option, the customer will be in peace of mind as your bills will be paid automatically, however you should linked and verify your credit or debit card.
- E-bill: It is the new option where you can host your emails and electronic documents. All the electronic bills and email will be stored online securely and you can access from anywhere.
Shopping with Etisalat Easy pay
- The Customer can use their Etisalat mobile account to purchase third party products or services, including;
- and others
- Etisalat Mobile account used in the transaction.
Conclusion: Etisalat business quick pay is a very useful, secure, and reliable service for tracking your service usages, online shopping and makes payment quickly for the due balances. Additionally, the customer also can top up other people’s numbers without login the customer portal.
Another telecommunications company called “DU” also launched the du quick pay with similar features for Etisalat. I don’t want to compare their services in my post because they’re great. You can choose whether Etisalat or Du quick pay.